02/01/2021: Digitization in pandemic times: Better with (less) data protection?
Conference language: German
The Corona pandemic has brought home office, homeschooling and digital communication into the spotlight. At the same time, the question arises as to how digital tools can contribute to containing the incidence of infection and to organizing the vaccination campaign that has just begun. The increasing importance of digital processes is also bringing data protection more into the focus of public interest. Does it hinder sensible solutions or, conversely, does it contribute to the acceptance of new forms of work and communication?
The European Academy for Freedom of Information and Data Protection is dedicating this year’s European Data Protection Day event to this topic on
February 1, 2021, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Petri, Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Anna Zweig, University of Kaiserslautern
- Henning Tillmann, D64, Center for Digital Progress, Berlin
- Dr. Jasper Littmann, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo
- Dominik Wörner, Managing Director DarfIchRein GmbH, Munich
Moderation: Peter Schaar, EAID Chairman, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (ret.)
Registration under the e-mail address: email@example.com